Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello, Fall!

I woke up this morning, hooked Hurley up to his leash, and opened the door. A blast of cool hair whipped across my face. I had to smile, it was finally cooling off!

Over the weekend, I went to the fair and got sweaty just standing still! This new weather is a relief to the sweltering hotness we have had in Houston for so long.

I love the fall. It's probably my favorite time of year. I love to drink coffee and hot chocolate, cuddle up in a blanket, and get on the couch! I love all of the fall holidays, and fall clothes.

What is your favorite season?

6 comments:

  1. My favorite season is also fall because every morning when I stroll to my big brothers car I can feel the cool breeze flowing through my hair. Also at night. Well... LOL!!! TO THE FALL LOVERS PEACE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like fall to because it's not to cold or not to hot! it's just right!!!
    PS My favorite season is winter cause it my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best season is fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad it is fall im loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall to because it is nice and cool and not hot like summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fall is my favorite season to because it cool and some time cold ever feezres.
    form
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete