Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday Happenings

WOW! I cannot believe how much has happened since I last talked to you! Here's what all I did on my break:

- Saw 2 friends get married.
- Ate Indian food for the first time and got Henna on my hand-- look!
- Drove 700 miles home to see my dad and brothers and all of the cows.
- Saw many old friends along the way. I love talking with them and seeing how they are doing!
- Saw lots and lots of family.
- Made Christmas sugar cookies!
- Stayed up till midnight to see 2011!
- Cleaned my house.


While my break was good, I am ready to be back at school. I missed you! I hope all of you had a great break, and that you are ready to be back at school too. :)

Let me know what you did while you were away!

10 comments:

  1. I HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY AND I HOPE YOU LOVED YOURE HOLIDAY AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHOCOLATES (I LOVE THE GOLD ONES)=D



    ANDREA BAGWELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the tatoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. without the flower in your window it wouldnt bloom.
    2.you wouldnt be able to travel school.
    3.buildings will be to cold or to hot
    4.energy is the abilbility to do work and preduce power.
    my people in my paraghragh is flowers and power to help the earth

    by;sydney harris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED MY HOLIDAY!!! IT WAS SOOO AWESOME I ALSO GOT A CAMERA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my holiday break was great . i saw lots of friends and family. i stayed home because my brother wasn't ready to go out yet . this was probably the best holidays yet .


    p.s. i got lots of gifts from santa clause

    ReplyDelete
  6. For my holiday break I stayed home with my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My holiday break was so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my holiday break I did alot of fun things. I cant wait till spring break cuase my nana said me and o few of my cousins con gomto sanantonio. And we will go to six flags and sea world

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved my break i screched out and spendid lots of time with my family and frends so im ready to go bake to school

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your story. i wish i cold do that. exept the fact i hade to go to spring break.school .drat still i made new frends 2 spend time with and i only went 3 times i 2 much hope i dont half 2 go this summer!

    ReplyDelete